March 28, 2012

WAHM Wednesday: Road to 30

I am so excited to share this with you all



Two of my BlogHer roomies, Mel and Shaun, are spurring one another on to lose 30lbs each by the time we all meet up in NYC For BlogHer.

Pretty amazing, and truly inspiring I think!

When they started bouncing ideas off of me about how to accomplish it, what to make their button look like (which Mel designed, and I think is adorable!) and things of the sort, I quickly volunteered them a reward for all of their hard work.

As a mom, I know how hard it is to work in time for yourself. it's no easy feat, especially when you're wanting to shed weight. It can be a very daunting task...so...

For every pound they lose, they get $1 toward something in my shop. I'm really really really confident that they'll be able to get $30 by BlogHer and that I'll be bringing them goodies to the conference, with a great big congratulatory hug as well.

On the last Wednesday of every month, until August, I'll be catching you up on their progress and chatting about their success!

And it doesn't stop there. I'm going to be doing the challenge with them and be their buddy system, offer support and encouragement wherever I can. Since the weather here has turned positively gorgeous, I'll be going out for a long walk or jog 3 times a week with the jogging stroller. No more evenings at the gym or waiting to accommodate everyone else's schedules. No-sir-ree! It's morning walks/jogs from here on out, with the Bear in tow!

Pretty amazing, right? Follow along, and give Mel and Shaun your support as they work towards a healthier-mama!

*interested in jumping on the Sponsorship train for #Roadto30?? Click Mel and Shaun's names above to be taken to their blogs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips