April 30, 2012

Blogger{at}BlogHer12: Business Cards!

The theme for this weeks' Blogger{at}BlogHer12 hop is your hand outs!





I've got to say, perfect timing! My business cards were just finalized this morning with my printing sponsor

and I adore them!
front of the cards with my beautiful logo

back of the cards with shop, blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and email information
Now, these are my business card sized handouts that will be given to some bloggers here and there, but I'm also going to be doing a 4x6 postcard size with amazing coverart photography from Hanlon Lain Photography on the front, and then some quips about me and what you'll find here at the Sweet Stella's blog. I don't want my cards to be all about links and email addresses ~ I want them to speak about who I am as an artist and blogger...so much more than a link!
 Linking up with Living With Peanut! Are you going to BlogHer'12? Link up with us!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips