May 22, 2012

Celeb{rate} Tuesday: Bitten

I literally squealed when I got the email about sending something from my studio to this amazing woman who is set to have a Blockbuster of a summer...leading into a move that I am dying to see in the fall {as I'm sure many of you Twi-hards are!}



I'm just over-the-moon to have created this ribbed pebble design for Ashley Greene. It's so simple and yet so perfect for her {I think}.

And what's pretty awesome is that I can recreate this exclusive design over and over again right in my studio. Picture it in copper, white, navy or even lilac. Choose a colour that suits your personality...maybe the Pantone colour for 2012, tangerine!

I'm not sure what to call this design; that's where you come in. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think Ashley's exclusive design should be called!

Bitten?

Vamp?

Ribbed?

Magic?

Bas (as in bas relief)?

Let me know!! Name Ashley's design!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips